Napa Valley Wineries
- Napa Valley
- Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley
- St. Helena
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinot Grigio / Pinot Gris
- Red Blend
- Interested in Learning More
Wine Club Membership
Premiere Napa Valley Wines
- Certified Land
Come visit us & enhance your ”well-being.” We are currently hosting guests on our brand new beautiful (and shaded) outdoor tasting patio in safely spaced tables and chairs, and over-stuffed couches.
Benessere is the Italian word for “well being” or “living the good life” and the name reflects our dedication to producing fine Italian varietals and our penchant for providing warm, casual hospitality. The Benish family named the winery in 1994 to describe the feeling of life in the Napa Valley.
Benessere Vineyards is a small, family-owned, St. Helena, Napa Valley estate in a country setting that provides an intimate tasting and picnic experience.
Tastings are by appointment only. Last appointment of the day at 4:00pm.
Please visit https://www.exploretock.com/benesserevineyards to schedule a visit or contact us at (707) 963-5853 ext. 105 // email: email@example.com
Our Tasting Room is currently open Thursday through Monday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tastings are $20/person.
Our Makers' Story
Tasting room is indoors and temperature controlled to be comfortable year round - Very comfortable and frequently lively! Optional seated tasting outside on patio or at picnic tables for larger groups (ask about availability).
• The property is part of the historic Bale Mill area.
• Luciano Pavarotti filmed a movie, "Yes Giorgio", on the property in 1981
• Benessere Vineyards grows and is the only winery in Napa Valley to produce the beloved Italian varietals Sagrantino and Aglianico!
Italian or Contemporary
Crush Tours and Barrel Tours
We have vineyards surrounding our winery and near our patio and picnic tables. Both shaded and sunny areas are available for groups with or without children.
- Tasting fee
- Tasting fee waived with wine purchase
- Seated tasting available
- Private tasting available
- Barrel tasting available
- Tasting bar
- Indoor tasting area
- Outdoor tasting area
- Picnic area
- Family friendly
- Winemaker or owner usually available
- Family run