Napa Valley Wineries
Spoto Family Wines
- Cabernet Franc
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Petit Verdot
- Red Blend
Wine Club Membership
Premiere Napa Valley Wines
Spoto Wines is an ultra-boutique, small family winery producing less than 500 cases per year. At Spoto Wines, we start with the best grapes from the Oakville appellation, which is in the heart of the famous Napa Valley. Production is extremely limited, so the end product is created with passion and attention to detail.
Our Makers' Stories
Winemaker and Proprietor
— We live by our motto: Work hard, play hard, be nice!
— If Ari weren’t a Napa Valley vintner she would be traveling the world as a poor hippie.
— There's a lot of knowledge engulfed in our Napa Valley Vintner group.
The tasting is done in our barrel room.
Winemaker/Owner spends time with the group explaining the processes
We have two virtual tasting options available:
1. 4 bottles of wine and a Coravin (wine access device) : https://www.spotowines.com/shop/virtual-tasting-option1
2. 5 bottles of wine and a Coravin (wine access device): https://www.spotowines.com/shop/virtual-tasting-option2
- Virtual tastings available
- Tasting fee
- Tasting fee waived with wine purchase
- Seated tasting available
- Private tasting available
- Barrel tasting available
- Indoor tasting area
- Unique architecture
- Picnic area
- Dog friendly
- Sustainable practices
- Meeting space for up to 15 people
- Winemaker or owner usually available
- Family run